Rabu, Mei 09, 2007

Office Sketch!!


It's been quite a while! My dear collegue Sandra had started life drawing sessions at work, and hopefully it'll be a routine because I want to be better at drawing, also I've never actually done any real life drawing practices (Bad! I know yes, BAD!! But not too late to start, I hope!) The above is the first one I did on Monday (actually there's an earlier one last month but that one sucks real bad plus I can't find the drawing anyways) and well, it didn't look like our (reluctant) model at all (who happens to be our concept artist haha!)

The 2nd drawing is of our videographer (posing all fancy with lollipop in his mouth XD) I think this turns out slightly better except that his fingers are all wonky.

















Then today at lunch with colleagues I did this. That's a bunch of us at the table, and my fish head with rice noodle took so long to prepare I imagined that they actually had to catch the fish first, milk the cow, grow the vege, wait for vegetable to pickle...oooh, I don't know.
















After lunch we had a life drawing session, and that's Sandra there posing all cool and sexy-like (yes we take turn to pose XD so everyone gets it)















And a classic Aimo pose. She said I made her bum look big hahahaha.

















There's another one of Mel but it looked so damned bad I'm embarassed. Sorry Mel!!! I'll do a better picture next time. So I'll put up this pic of girls in 70s garb instead, platforms and bell bottoms.


Tiada ulasan: