Rabu, Mei 27, 2009

Back from Singapore!

I was in Singapore for the weekend with a bunch of good friends to attend Final Fantasy: Distant World concert - which was AWESOME because Nobuo Uematsu was in attendance. He joined the chorus group for the 2nd encore and moved to the beat and clapped his slippers and won hearts all around the concert hall.

That aside trip makes me realize how unfit I am. We walked everywhere and on Monday my body was aching all over. But I'm still not hitting the gym. Cuz I'm allergic to gymmmmmsssss!!!! HISSSSSS SNARL YOWL

3 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

u weakling..nyahahaha

Hanie berkata...

Ooohh.. tunggah org weakling aaa... sik mok berik hadiah dari Singapore, baruk tauk...

fairy fairuz berkata...

gah ckp bahasa ibunda..:p

ehh jeles!how was it?post pictures laaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!