Sabtu, Disember 12, 2009

Airport Peeps


Bunch of peeps at the airports. Clockwise from top left: 2 very tall European (I presume) ladies with starkly similar style (both had their hair in tight buns, dangly earrings and long flowy outfits with a colour theme and small jackets), wild haired backpacker who walked very very fast, snappy dresser with hat who also caught the eyes of the two European ladies, creepy dude wearing low cut cardi, policewoman, brown outfit European lady. I didn't colour their bags because I forgot the colour.

1 ulasan:

Ryan Claytor berkata...

Hi Hanie,

Very cool to see some color work from you! That guy with the J-Lo V-neck must have been funny to draw. Whenever I find an odd person that I want to sketch, I secretly hope they don't catch me sketching them. I don't know why, but drawing other people feels a little voyeuristic to me. Anyhow, these airport folks were great fun to look through. Keep up the great work.

In other news, I wanted to tell you something exciting; I TOTALLY REDESIGNED MY WEBSITE!!!

*Ryan dances*

I am so stoked about this and I'm telling everyone I know. I'm doing a BUNCH of posts this week (one every day) to celebrate the launch. I hope you'll stop by, look around, and leave a comment if you're so inclined.

Alrighty, I'd better head out. Again, your new sketches look great. Keep 'em comin'!

Sincerely,

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com