Ahad, Jun 21, 2009

Manga Shakespeare Entry





Last year I was forced coerced got my arm pulled asked by my friends to join the Manga Shakespeare competition organized by British Council Malaysia. Basically what we had to do was draw an excerpt from Shakespeare's works of our choice (there was a list to choose fromm and I chose Midsummer's Night Dream, Bottom's transformation sequence) in manga style. Manga styleeeee...

Anyways, thanks to my epic procrastination-fu, I did this all in one night before the deadline, and the art sucks so serves me right >.< But I also somehow managed to get an honourable mention for this entry, so that was cool :)

Read from top to bottom! Thanks.

2 ulasan:

Raccoon General berkata...

HAHAHA I LOVE THIS! :P I never knew of such competition or whatsoever but it's a fresh take for either form of art...

Hanie berkata...

haha doing these was quite fun ('cept for the staying up all night thing but that was me procrastinating XD)