Jumaat, April 10, 2009

...


I blame this awful drawing on the cranky state of my body right now. Last night I couldn't sleep because it was too warm, and woke up with a flash fever and a horrible headache. I had to take the day off from work because goddamnit, I felt like I just want to curl up and die. The headache and general discomfort continues until I took a nap and took some fluids, some meds. Internally I was telling myself how everything in a human body are made up of a series of very precise processes, and a slight rise of temperature, or change in acidity etc can just throw everything off balance. How I hate it when things get thrown out of balance!

Anyway I can't sleep again, and the headache persists and I feel so very cranky so here it is. In a perfect world, Bella Swan will look like this, and Edward Cullen can look at her and choke on his own vomit and die.

3 ulasan:

Raccoon General berkata...

Its interesting, I suppose. While simplistic and not as defined as ur others, theres a sense or surreal feel to it:P heheh...

fairy fairuz berkata...

LOL at the last sentence :P

Hanie berkata...

Raccoon: Cranky makes one go Dali. LOL

Fairy: I hate Twilight so much! >.<